Take a detailed look at the key features of the .TUBE Video Curator Plugin for WordPress.
The Dashboard serves as “home base” and offers quick access to all of the plugin features and settings.
Quickly customize your video placement and player options with just a few clicks.
- Choose to show videos above or below post content, using a shortcode, or use the .TUBE WordPress Theme to unlock the enhanced "Theatre" placement.
- Choose video player options like autoplay and full-screen support.
- Available "filters" allow for even more advanced player customization.
Control how new video content gets imported as WordPress posts.
- Choose which post type videos get imported into, and to which author they'll be attributed.
- Select a default term (tag, category, or custom taxonomy) to assign to incoming videos, and which taxonomy (if any) to add 3rd-party video tags to.
- Pick the default status for posts that get auto-imported (for YouTube Channels only).
Channels & Playlists
Add New Channel / Playlist
Search for video sources, then save them for later so you can curate videos at your convenience.
- Support for YouTube Channels and Playlists, and Vimeo Users and Channels.
- Optional "Auto-Sync" for YouTube Channels automatically imports new videos
View Channel / Playlist
Instantly publish videos, mark them for review, or skip.
- Add videos a-la-carte, or bulk import up to 50 videos at a time.
- Choose whether you want to publish now, review later, or skip a given video.
Add Video via URL
Quickly add an individual YouTube or Vimeo video using just a URL.
Search for Videos
Search for recent YouTube and Vimeo videos using any search term you can imagine, then quickly add them as new WordPress posts.
We’ve done our best make the plugin easy to use, and include just the features you need. If you’re looking for advanced filters and hooks, please see the docs. We also welcome your feedback so please drop us a line if there’s something on your mind.
Want free hosting?
When you buy a .TUBE domain from Epik, you can choose FREE hosting and an instant WordPress install with the .TUBE Theme and Video Curator Plugin. It's the fastest, easiest way to get up and running with your very own .TUBE site.